|Sunday, October 30th, 2011|
12:00p - Le Noir Bizarre: Sunday October 30th 2011 - Noon to 5pm
Originally posted by seattlemobster at Le Noir Bizarre: Sunday October 30th 2011 - Noon to 5pm
Le Noir Bizarre is a one-time-only romantic-gothic and steampunk themed event and gothic marketplace on the eve of Halloween 2011. This first-of-its-kind, one-of-a-kind event features culture, entertainment, art, and fashion.
Free admission, open to all-ages.
Noon to 5pm on Sunday Oct 30th.
744 Commerce Street
Here are just a few of the attractions we have lined up for this event:
Visit http://lenoirbizarre.com for more info.
- A Victorian Tea Party by “The Tea Works” accompanied by literary readings from classical horror literature.
- Musical selections from “Rocky Horror Picture Show” performed by “Blue Mouse Theatre”.
- A beer and wine tasting (21 and over only) by Abby’s on Broadway featuring gothic-themed wines and seasonal beers
- Selections from “Phantom of the Opera” performed by local musical theater students
- “Photo in a Coffin” photo booth sponsored by Rain City Hearse Club with proceeds benefiting Itsmybag.org and StandUp for Kids Tacoma.
- A SpecialFX Make-up booth to do special effects, horror, and Halloween make-up for donations to benefit StandUp for Kids Tacoma.
- A Little Touch of Magick Grand Opening on the Middle Floor.
- Very special guest musicians, "Deadly Nightshade Botanical Society", a famous Tacoma-based steampunk-themed band will perform live and will be promoting their latest release "Carnival of the Poisoned Rose".
(1 comment |comment on this)